*External power supply is required with all USB extension scenarios.
Kramer Extender Cable
USB 2.0 extension cable features Plug-and-Play that can be used to increase the length of a device without any signal loss or potential performance problems. It contains active electronics, which boost the USB signal for maximum reliability and performance over extended distances.
- CPA-UAM/UAF-25: up to 25 ft.
- CPA-UAM/UAF-35: up to 35 ft.
- CPA-UAM/UAF-50: up to 50 ft.
The Crestron USB over Ethernet Extender provides the ability to connect USB peripherals at multiple locations throughout a home, business, or educational facility and route them to one or more different computers (or other hosts.)
- USB-EXT-DM-LOCAL: connectivity for up to four USB devices (keyboards, whiteboards, mobile devices, etc.) at one location
- USB-EXT-DM-REMOTE: connectivity for a single USB host (computer, media server, codec, etc.)
The Icron USB extender allows users to extend USB 2.0/1.1 connections over a GigE LAN or single CAT 5e/6/7 cable up to 100m in point-to-point fashion. Extending over LAN saves on installation time and provides IT visibility.
- 1-port USB 2.0 Ethernet LAN Extender System
- 4-port USB 2.0 Ethernet LAN Extender System