PanaCast 2 can utilize either USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 for extension. All features and functionality are compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 interface. *External power supply is required with all USB extension scenarios.
Kramer Extender Cable
USB 2.0 extension cable features Plug-and-Play that can be used to increase the length of a device without any signal loss or potential performance problems. It contains active electronics, which boost the USB signal for maximum reliability and performance over extended distances.
- CPA-UAM/UAF-25: up to 25 ft.
- CPA-UAM/UAF-35: up to 35 ft.
- CPA-UAM/UAF-50: up to 50 ft.
AMX Extension Cable
The USB Extension Cable is designed to be used with video conferencing cameras to ensure flawless audio and video quality in long cable run applications.
- CBL-USB2-FL-16: 16ft. (5m)
- CBL-USB2-FL-33: 33ft. (10m)
The Crestron USB over Ethernet Extender provides the ability to connect USB peripherals at multiple locations throughout a home, business, or educational facility and route them to one or more different computers (or other hosts.)
- USB-EXT-DM-LOCAL: connectivity for up to four USB devices (keyboards, whiteboards, mobile devices, etc.) at one location
- USB-EXT-DM-REMOTE: connectivity for a single USB host (computer, media server, codec, etc.)
The Icron USB extender allows users to extend USB 2.0/1.1 connections over a GigE LAN or single CAT 5e/6/7 cable up to 100m in point-to-point fashion. Extending over LAN saves on installation time and provides IT visibility.
- 1-port USB 2.0 Ethernet LAN Extender System
- 4-port USB 2.0 Ethernet LAN Extender System
Cable Matters Extender
The Cable Matters SuperSpeed USB 3.0 cable brings significant performance enhancements to the ubiquitous USB standard, while remaining compatible with the USB devices.
- Micro USB 3.0 Cable (Micro USB 3 Cable A to Micro B) 15 ft.